Reports to: Accounting Manager
Place of work: Baie d’Urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
The successful candidate will report directly to the Accounting Manager and assist the company in handling all Accounts Receivable related manners. The main responsibilities will include recording all cash and deposit receipts, reconciling accounts, applying of cash payments / credits and investigating discrepancies in payments.
- Credit Review
- Send/Review new credit applications and re-evaluating existing accounts
- Calling or faxing reference requests
- Recommend appropriate credit limits and terms
- Advising sales, c/s and branch admin of new accounts created.
- Cash Application
- Creating daily deposit slip (CDN and USD)
- Posting daily cash receipt
- Posting miscellaneous receipts
- Reconcile and process short payments.
- Apply wired amounts as information provided from the Banks.
- Account Maintenance
- Credits for PST & GST and misc adjustments
- Special invoicing
- Process/Resolve credit card issues (visa/mcrd).
- Update billing: Run invoice register reports to post daily transactions to sub-ledger.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- 1-2 Years working within an Accounting clerical environment.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma.
- Strong written and verbal skills in both French and English
- Detail oriented
- Able to assess and promptly resolve problems
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Proficient in Computerized environment (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Please Contact: Human Resources Department
To apply, please send us your CV:
- Fax: (514) 457-4499
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org