Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE is a successful privately owned manufacturer and distributor of analytical equipment, supplies, reagents and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical laboratories market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Reports to: New Business Development Manager
Place of work: Baie D’Urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
- Acts as the champion on Method Development on a variety of sample prep equipment.
- Provides technical and sales support to SCP SCIENCE sales personnel
- Responsible for improving and developing new digestion methods for in house manufactured sample prep equipment
- Responsible for developing new solutions for the inorganic market place
- Responsible for maintaining C of A’s for Certified Reference Materials
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong sales skills, outgoing personality, excellent client approach;
- BSc in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or a Technologist diploma; an advanced degree in Chemistry would be an asset.
- Strong technical skills: able to develop, experiment with and present technical concepts; provide customers with hands-on technique for using our products
- Working knowledge and fundamental understanding of a sample equipment, like graphite block digesters, steam distillation and microwave equipment.
- Organized, enthusiastic, and able to prioritize and deliver results;
- Strong work ethic with a motivation and a dedication to work hard;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to prepare and write technical papers for presentation purposes
- Good network of professional contacts.
Please Contact: Human Resources Department
To apply, please send us your CV:
- Fax: (514) 457-4499
- Email: email@example.com