Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE manufactures automated instruments, analytical equipment, reagents, and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical chemistry laboratory market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Take a look at our corporate video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGifA8g6S0&t=0s
SCP SCIENCE is currently seeking an Application Chemist to join our Super Marketing department.
- Acts as the champion on Method Development on a variety of sample prep equipment.
- Provides technical and sales support to SCP SCIENCE sales personnel
- Responsible for improving and developing new digestion methods for in house manufactured sample prep equipment
- Responsible for developing new solutions for the inorganic market place
- Responsible for maintaining C of A’s for Certified Reference Materials
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong sales skills, outgoing personality, excellent client approach;
- BSc in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or a Technologist diploma; an advanced degree in Chemistry would be an asset.
- Strong technical skills: able to develop, experiment with and present technical concepts; provide customers with hands-on technique for using our products
- Working knowledge and fundamental understanding of a sample equipment, like graphite block digesters, steam distillation and microwave equipment.
- Organized, enthusiastic, and able to prioritize and deliver results;
- Strong work ethic with a motivation and a dedication to work hard;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to prepare and write technical papers for presentation purposes
- Good network of professional contacts.
To apply, please send us your CV:
- Fax: (514) 457-4499
- Email: email@example.com