Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE manufactures automated instruments, analytical equipment, reagents, and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical chemistry laboratory market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Take a look at our corporate video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGifA8g6S0&t=0s
SCP SCIENCE is currently seeking a Painter to join our Production Department on our evening shift from 3:15pm-11:15pm.
Reports to: Production Manager
Place of work: Baie D’urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
- Prepare the surface to be painted by removing any previous paint from the products, cleaning the surface, and letting it dry
- Operate painting equipment to apply a protective coat of paint and/or paint finish in order to have a well-finished surface of the products
- Clean and maintain the painting equipment
- Other duties as required
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Completed high school Diploma
- Training in painting (preferably industrial) or several years of experience in a similar role
- The applicant must be able to understand and follow the instructions and methods relating to the preparation of surfaces, the mixing of the paints and the application of protective coatings
- The applicant must be able to understand the properties of paints and solvents
To apply, please send us your CV:
- Fax: (514) 457-4499
- Email: email@example.com