Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Place of work: Baie d’Urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
SCP SCIENCE is seeking a Payroll & Benefits Administrator, who will be responsible for processing payroll, up keeping corporate benefit programs, and preparing monthly bank reconciliations in addition to providing assistance to the Accounting department.
- Prepare and input bi-weekly payroll (Ceridian platform).
- Preparation of monthly commission remittances and expenses reports for our Canadian, German and France offices)
- Prepare bi-weekly RRSP contributions
- Contribute to the processing of new hires, terminations, and payroll changes.
- Prepare employee T4s and R1’s
- Maintain employee benefit pkg.
- Perform monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Other tasks, as required.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Hold a college degree in Accounting, Payroll or a related field. (Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Certificate would be an asset.
- Proven ability to handle multiple work streams;
- Proficient use all Microsoft office suites.
- Perfectly functional (written/verbal) in both English and French, knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin )would be a substantial benefit.;
- Strong team player;
- Significant attention to detail and preoccupation for accuracy of work;
- Mature individual capable of respecting the confidential nature of the data which will be required of them to handle.
- Will assume responsibility of his/her role in the company and will take a hands on approach to making the position evolve along with the corporate objectives/needs.
For more information about the company, please visit us at: www.scpscience.com
To apply, please send us your CV, quoting the reference number WP-110, at:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: 514-457-4499