Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE manufactures automated instruments, analytical equipment, reagents, and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical chemistry laboratory market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Take a look at our corporate video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGifA8g6S0&t=0s
SCP SCIENCE is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our Production department.
Reports to: Production Manager- Chemistry Department
Place of work: Baie D’Urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
- Produce volumetric solutions in accordance with production documentation and make the necessary adjustments for qualification of finished goods;
- Package volumetric solutions in accordance with production documentation;
- Complete production documentation, providing raw material traceability throughout the production process;
- In-process and finished product sampling in accordance with related production documentation;
- Following the quality control protocols and reports the necessary improvement revisions to the QA officer.
- Apply good housekeeping rules as per company policy;
- Other tasks, as required.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- College level education in analytical chemistry or chemical technology;
- Previous work experience in chemical manufacturing would be a plus;
- Excellent communication abilities;
- Organized, enthusiastic, strong work ethic and motivation.
To apply, please send us your CV:
- Fax: (514) 457-4499
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org