Place of work:
Baie D’urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
- Production of parts with precise dimensions using machining equipment such as overhead mill, Lathe, standard and CNC;
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments;
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed, and plan the best sequence of operations;
- Provide inspection and preventive maintenance on plant equipment as needed;
- Other tasks, as required.
Essential skills and knowledge
- Skilled in conventional lathe & overhead milling
- Skilled in CNC lathe & milling equipment both in G code & conversational programming.
- High-school completed
- Professional training as a machinist required;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Meticulous, productive, dynamic, able to work with minimal supervision.
- 3PM-11PM or 11PM-7AM
For more information about the company, please visit us at: www.scpscience.com
To apply, please send us your CV at:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: (514) 457-4499