Instrument Sales Representative
Reports to European Sales Manager
Place of work, Covering the UK
Benefits include car allowance and bonus
A unique opportunity to work for a successful manufacturer and distributor of analytical equipment, supplies, reagents and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical laboratories market.
Because the company has grown substantially through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world it is looking to increase its European sales organization by hiring an Instrument Sales Representative for the UK.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for expanding the company’s client base and contribute substantially to the aggressive growth of sales.
- Maintain a territory by supporting customers via telephone and territory visits;
- Determine customer needs and identify appropriate products to meet those needs;
- Actively seek and pursue new customers;
- Generate new leads and aggressively follow up to generate new business;
- Ensure top customer service as the customer advocate within the company;
- Answer customer inquiries and provide information on products and services;
- Maintain prospect and client database;
- Attend trade shows, exhibits, sales meetings, conferences, as required;
- Continuously upgrade knowledge of products, customers, sales techniques;
- Provide market intelligence to management and colleagues.
Essential skills and knowledge
- Chemistry degree or equivalent;
- With a strong knowledge in atomic spectroscopy market place;
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position;
- Proven track record in selling into atomic spectroscopy market
- Experienced professional with an excellent client approach;
- Organized, enthusiastic, able to prioritize and deliver results;
- Able to find creative solutions to client’s problems;
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Strong work ethic and motivation to work hard;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
To apply, please send your CV to:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 514-457-4499