Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE manufactures automated instruments, analytical equipment, reagents, and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical chemistry laboratory market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Take a look at our corporate video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGifA8g6S0&t=7s
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Place of work: Baie D’Urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
The successful candidate will report directly to the Accounting Manager and assist the company in handling all Accounts Receivable related manners. The main responsibilities will include recording all cash and deposit receipts, reconciling accounts, applying of cash payments / credits and investigating discrepancies in payments.
- Credit Review
- Send/Review new credit applications and re-evaluating existing accounts
- Calling or faxing reference requests
- Recommend appropriate credit limits and terms
- Advising sales, customer service and branch admin of new accounts created.
- Cash Application
- Creating daily deposit slip (CDN and USD)
- Posting daily cash receipt
- Posting miscellaneous receipts
- Reconcile and process short payments.
- Apply wired amounts as information provided from the Banks.
- Account Maintenance
- Credits for PST & GST and miscellaneous adjustments
- Special invoicing
- Process/Resolve credit card issues (visa/mastercard).
- Update billing: Run invoice register reports to post daily transactions to sub-ledger.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- 1-2 Years working within an Accounting clerical environment.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma.
- Strong written and verbal skills in both French and English
- Detail oriented
- Able to assess and promptly resolve problems
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Proficient in a computerized environment (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
All employees must be fully vaccinated. Masks must be worn at all times and social distancing respected.
To apply, please send your CV to:
- Fax: (514) 457-4499
- Email: email@example.com