Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE manufactures automated instruments, analytical equipment, reagents, and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical chemistry laboratory market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Take a look at our corporate video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGifA8g6S0&t=0s
SCP SCIENCE is currently seeking a Painter to join our Production Department on our evening shift from 3:15pm-11:15pm.
Reports to: Production Manager
Place of work: Baie D’urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
- Spray painting and sandblasting metal parts using a spray gun;
- Clean oils, grease, dirt and previous paint with the use of a solvent, water, brushes, sandpaper, etc.
- Choose the paint according to the colors and specifications of the product;
- Operate painting equipment to apply a protective coat of paint and/or paint finish in order to have a well-finished surface of the products;
- Clean and maintain the painting equipment;
- Other duties as required.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Completed high school Diploma
- Training in painting (preferably industrial) or several years of experience in a similar role
- The applicant must be able to understand and follow the instructions and methods relating to the preparation of surfaces, the mixing of the paints and the application of protective coatings
- The applicant must be able to understand the properties of paints and solvents
To apply, please send us your CV:
- Fax: (514) 457-4499
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org