Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE manufactures automated instruments, analytical equipment, reagents, and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical chemistry laboratory market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Take a look at our corporate video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGifA8g6S0&t=0s
Reports to: Production Manager
Place of work: Baie D’urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
- Ensures the proper functioning of the six plastic injection molding machines
- Packaging of products once they have been produced
- Troubleshooting of minor problems with the plastic injection molding machines
- Tracking and communication to Supervisor of output of the plastic injection molding machines
- Perform daily shutdown of plastic injection molding machines at the end of each days shift
- Other tasks, as required.
Essential skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of how plastic injection molding machines operate (preferred)
- Manual dexterity
- Mature, with a good judgement
- Bilingual ( English & French ) preferred
- Attention to detail; good observation skills;
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
To apply, please send us your CV:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- fax: (514) 457-4499