Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE manufactures automated instruments, analytical equipment, reagents, and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical chemistry laboratory market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Take a look at our corporate video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGifA8g6S0&t=0s
SCP SCIENCE is currently seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our Shipping department.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Place of work: Baie D’Urfé (Montreal), Quebec, Canada
- Receiving of goods as they are delivered; labeling stock with SCP SCIENCE labels; unpacking and placing stock on shelf according to FIFO Inventory System; delivery to end-user of goods not for resale;
- Order Picking; packing; labeling and shipping to customer (including transport bill of ladings);
- Ensuring all shipments are well packaged;
- Merchandise returns to suppliers;
- Maintain inventory control;
- Organization of the warehouse;
- Participation in year end inventory.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position;
- Able to drive a Fork Lift
- Bilingual (French/English) Oral & Written
- Computer savvy (Outlook, word, excel,)
- Dependable, dynamic person, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience having worked with Hazardous Materials would be an asset
To apply, please send us your CV:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: 514-457-4499