Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE is a successful privately owned manufacturer and distributor of certified analytical equipment, supplies, reagents and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical laboratories market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world. Currently the company staff numbers 170 people and is continually growing.
- Solder and manually assemble electronic printed circuit boards, cables and mechanical parts
- Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems
- Build and manipulate electromechanical machines
- Propose improvements in product reliability, manufacturing efficiency and quality
- Other tasks as required
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years work experience in assembly and manufacturing of electronic equipment
- Familiar with instrumentation production process and associated documentation
- Understanding of best practices and product quality objectives
- Work experience in soldering, electronics and mechanical assembly
- Ability to find solutions to functional problems
- Manual dexterity is very important
- Fluency with both Imperial and Metric measurements systems
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- A diploma in Electro Mechanics and/or work experience is required
- Very good knowledge of English and French is required
- Knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing.
SCP SCIENCE offers a competitive compensation package and a clean working environment. At this time, we are only accepting applications from Canadian citizens/PR and Work Permit holders.
To apply, please send your CV to:
- Fax: (514) 457-4499
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org