Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE manufactures automated instruments, analytical equipment, reagents, and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical chemistry laboratory market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Take a look at our corporate video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGifA8g6S0&t=7s
SCP SCIENCE is currently seeking an IT Manager to join our Marketing department.
Reports to: President
Place of work: Baie D’Urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
Essential skills and knowledge:
- 2-5 years working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Knowledge of internal network structures and iCloud solutions/migration
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Experience with the following will be an asset:
Back up and documenting 160+ units network environments including: LAN/WAN, Wireless, Internet/Intranet, TCP/IP/DNS/DHCP, Router/Switch, Firewall/VPN/NAT/SSL, Antivirus/AntiSpam, Servers/PCs/Printers, remote VPN users.
ERP Solution: INFOR SyteLine
Administrating application servers include:
Microsoft SQL Servers 2000/2008, Microsoft Active Directory/Group policy, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, IIS Server, File/Printer/FTP Server,
Server based on Windows 2012/2008/2003
Client PCs run on Microsoft Windows 10, 7, XP, with Microsoft Office 2007/2003/2000,
Linux with Open Office.
To apply, please send us your CV:
- Fax: (514) 457-4499
- Email: email@example.com