Production Laboratory Technician - Volumetric Solutions
Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE is a successful privately owned manufacturer and distributor of certified analytical equipment, supplies, reagents and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical laboratories market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world. Currently the company staff numbers 170 people and is continually growing.
SCP SCIENCE is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our Production department.
Reports to: Production Manager - Chemistry Department
Place of work: 21800 Clark Graham Baie D'Urfé, QC H9X 4B6
Shift: Day shift: 8:30 am -4:30 pm or evening shift 3:15 pm - 11:15 pm (Monday-Friday)
- Produce volumetric solutions in accordance with production documentation and make the necessary adjustments for qualification of finished goods.
- Package volumetric solutions in accordance with production documentation.
- Complete production documentation, providing raw material traceability throughout the production process.
- In-process and finished product sampling in accordance with related production documentation.
- Following the quality control protocols and reports the necessary improvement revisions to the QA officer.
- Apply good housekeeping rules as per company policy.
- Other tasks, as required.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- College level education in analytical chemistry or chemical technology.
- Previous work experience in chemical manufacturing would be a plus.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Organized, enthusiastic, strong work ethic and motivation.
To apply, please send us your CV to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (514) 457-4499