Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE manufactures automated instruments, analytical equipment, reagents, and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical chemistry laboratory market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Take a look at our corporate video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGifA8g6S0&t=0s
Reports to: Service Manager
Place of work: Baie d’Urfé (Montréal), Québec, Canada
- Performs all tasks directly related to servicing instruments at the customer’s site, in the territory assigned;
- Promotes the company’s preventative maintenance/Service Agreements policy; ensures that scheduled preventative maintenance visits are performed in time and to the customers satisfaction;
- Performs preventative maintenance visits
- Maintains relevant documentation for the customer files in his territory;
- Provides support to other departments in the company, as required.
- Performs preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Other tasks, as required.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- DEC in electrical, electronics or electro-mechanical speciality;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Demonstrated instrument troubleshooting experience;
- Excellent English & French language skills - verbal and written
To apply, please send us your CV:
- Fax: (514) 457-4499
- Email: email@example.com