Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE is a successful privately owned manufacturer and distributor of certified analytical equipment, supplies, reagents and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical laboratories market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world. Currently the company staff numbers 170 people and is continually growing.
SCP SCIENCE is currently seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our Shipping department.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Place of Work: 21800 Clark Graham Baie D'Urfé, QC H9X 4B6
- Receiving of goods as they are delivered; labeling stock with SCP SCIENCE labels; unpacking and placing stock on shelf according to FIFO Inventory System; delivery to end-user of goods not for resale.
- Order Picking; packing; labeling and shipping to customer (including transport bill of ladings).
- Ensuring all shipments are well packaged; Merchandise returns to suppliers.
- Maintain inventory control.
- Organization of the warehouse.
- Participation in year end inventory.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position.
- Able to drive a Fork Lift.
- Bilingual (French/English) Oral & Written.
- Computer savvy (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Dependable, dynamic person, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience having worked with Hazardous Materials would be an asset.
To apply, please send us your CV to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (514) 457-4499