Microwave Digestion Systems
SCP SCIENCE offers 3 types of microwave digestion systems.
A focused microwave digestion system which can digest up to 12 samples simultaneously; each with an interdependent method, if desired.
A fully automated version of the SA designed for processing of up to 14 racks for a potential of up to 168 samples and including automated venting and cooling.
A budget friendly, 6 position digestion cavity with real temperature feedback running one method at a time.
All NovaWAVE systems can use either Quartz of PFA Teflon® vessels for digestions.
· Patented auto vent and seal vessel technology
· Vessels operate at 34 atms (500 psi) and are pretested to 90 atms (1305 psi)
· 13 gauge Stainless Steel tunnel/cavity, to protect the user
· Over temperature auto shut down
· Dual explosion guards on tunnel/cavity entries
Racks and Vessels
· Volume calibrated Quartz vessels, for normalization
· No assembly PFA Teflon® vessels with Quartz sleeve supports
· Close and seal with calibrated Safety Pressure Caps with a certificate indicating pressure traceability