Injection Molding Operator
Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE is a successful privately owned manufacturer and distributor of certified analytical equipment, supplies, reagents and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical laboratories market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world. Currently the company staff numbers 170 people and is continually growing.
SCP SCIENCE is currently seeking an Injection Molding Operator to join our Production department.
Reports to: Production Manager
Place of Work: 21800 Clark Graham Baie D'Urfé, QC H9X 4B6
- Ensures the proper functioning of the six plastic injection molding machines.
- Packaging of products once they have been produced.
- Troubleshooting of minor problems with the plastic injection molding machines.
- Tracking and communication to Supervisor of output of the plastic injection molding machines.
- Perform daily shutdown of plastic injection molding machines at the end of each days shift.
- Other tasks as required.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of how plastic injection molding machines operate (preferred).
- Manual dexterity.
- Mature, with a good judgement Bilingual ( English & French ) preferred.
- Attention to detail, good observation skills.
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
To apply, please send your CV to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (514) 457-4499